I’m looking forward to the day when I’ll be announcing new releases of my Drive CodeSmith template library to generate custom code for Sueetie, but while I’m still doing a lot of Community Server stuff I will continue to release updates to Drive for CS development. Version 1.0.4 has support for creating Chameleon SubForms. I also made a number of modifications to the Form templates to reduce keystrokes. Drive is available at http://driveframework.com.
– Removed SourceTable requirement on Forms – FormEmptyStructure.cst
– Removed ControlUtilityPrefix property requirement from FormFilledStructure.cst
– Added ability to generate ints in SubFormFilledStructure.cst as TextBoxes rather than only the default DropDownList control. Will add to FormFilledStructure.cst when able to do so. Updated DRIVEHelper.cs library accordingly.
– Added ability to generate FormHTMLElements.cst ints as TextBoxes
– Fixed bug in creating NText SQL parameters that was limiting the field to 16 characters
SubForms – SubFormFilledStructure.cst