Sueetie Version 3.0 is now available for download in the Sueetie Marketplace for both Gummy Bear and Atomo users. You can think of Sueetie 3.0 as the .NET 4.0 Release with all applications updated to their latest versions since v2.0…plus a bunch of fixes and improvements.
Major New Sueetie 3.0 Features
- All applications and framework now running .NET 4.0 Framework
- BlogEngine.NET upgraded from 1.6 to 220.127.116.11
- ScrewTurn Wiki upgraded from 3.0.2 to 18.104.22.1680
- Gallery Server Pro upgraded from 2.3.3750 to 2.4.4
- YetAnotherForum.NET upgraded from 1.9.4.RC2 to 1.9.5 RTM
Minor Fixes and Updates
- Wiki Page Discussions are now integrated into the Sueetie Framework and appear in the Site Activity list
- All Tag Controls and Calendar Entry Controls are now fully compatible with Google Chrome
- The User Avatar Control is now a simple <IMG /> control rather than an <INPUT /> control
- Forget Password and Login form localization improvements
- User Activity log formatting changes for improved localization
- Global Search Form now executes search on [Enter]
- Wiki Page Titles were not appearing in Activity Report if they had associated Wiki Page Discussions
- Retrieve users in Admin function retrieved cached list, preventing immediate Admin management of users in certain application-assignment functions
- Fixes YAF 1.9.5 RTM bug preventing email notification of personal messages in forum
- New users now being added to Gallery Server Pro 2.4.4’s new roles table on registration
- Auto-populating Sueetie Administration textbox for Blog and Wiki Sueetie support functions did not match up first letter of user list for retrieval. Now retrieving correctly.
- Register form restructured to reduce mis-entry of account info
- New Sueetie Administration function to manage multiple media galleries
- Calendar WCF service messages localized
- Inbox unread messages count fixed
- Sueetie Localizer error logging now includes key name and resource file
- Home Page MetaTag generating event log error fixed
- Calendar Events were not updating or being deleted correctly. Fixed.
- Missing GIF in administration sidebar menu restored
- SQL2005 installation script fix
- Install page now appears even if SQL database non-existent or correctly configured
- Blog Comment bug preventing them from being recorded in framework core. Fixed.
The Installation Page will automatically load the first time you go to http://yoursite after you create your SQL Database and configure IIS applications as instructed in the Gummy Bear 3.0 Setup Guide. I added a cool “processing” animation to keep your interest while the setup SQL scripts are being executed and Gummy Bear Comes Alive!
I’m really excited about Sueetie 3.0. I love knowing we’re running the very latest versions of BlogEngine.NET, Gallery Server Pro, ScrewTurn Wiki and YetAnotherForum.NET. I’m also excited about Sueetie now running on the .NET 4.0 Framework. That opens up a world of possibilities in development and architecture.