It’s here! Sueetie Version 3.2 with Marketplace, new releases of YetAnotherForum.NET and Gallery Server Pro, and lots of fun new features to the Sueetie Addon Pack and Analytics, is now available for download in the Sueetie Marketplace. Both the Gummy Bear Website and Atomo Developers packages are online, along with a Gummy Bear 3.1 to 3.2 Upgrade package.
Below are the primary updates you’ll find in Version 3.2.
- Sueetie Marketplace! – The initial public release of Sueetie Marketplace is complete and part of the Sueetie Framework.
- YetAnotherForum.NET 22.214.171.124 – The latest version of YetAnotherForum.NET.
- Gallery Server Pro 2.4.6 – The most recent primary release of Gallery Server Pro.
- Media Sets – Sueetie Addon Pack Feature for creating sets of images for display with jQuery lightbox and other client-side plugins.
- Forum Answers – Sueetie Addon Pack Feature where forum messages can be tagged and displayed as Answers.
- Blog Post Thumbnail Addon – Sueetie Addon Pack Feature where images can be displayed in Blog Post Lists based on blog-configurable options: By Post Attachment, First Post Image, Author Avatar, Post Category, and Random Image from Selected Media Gallery.
- Blog Post List View Thumbnails – Leveraging the new Blog Post Thumbnail Addon, the Blog Post List View Controls now support Thumbnail display with all of the options of the Addon.
- Search Analytics – Search Activity of all applications now being recorded and reported on in Sueetie Analytics.
- Tag Activity Analytics – Tag Activity Reporting added to Sueetie Analytics.
- Duplicate Content Page Record Fix – Duplicate records in Sueetie’s core sueetie_content table were being created on Content Page updates. Fixed.
- CMS Edit Activity Logging Now Optional – Recording CMS Page Updates in the Community Activity Log is now optional.
- Blog RSS Subscriber and View statistics – Sueetie Communities no longer have to use a 3rd party like Feedburner to manage (and own) their RSS Subscription data. New Blog RSS statistics in Sueetie Analytics.
- List View Controls Go Global – Any List View Controls like Recent Blog Posts and Forum Topics can now be used in any Sueetie Application.
- Duplicate Display Name Fix – Duplicate Display Names are no longer possible of being created from User Profile.
- User Admin Duplicate Email Fix – Checking for duplicate emails on Admin User Edit would fail on mixed-case usernames. Fixed.
- RSS Post List Control Fix – When consumed RSS Feed URLs not accessible, like with Sueetie News the Control Panel Home Page, a runtime error was thrown. This is now fixed with a "Feed Not Available" message in feed display area.
Releasing a new Sueetie Version is always a time for celebration. We hope you’ll download Version 3.2 and join the party.