It’s always a great day when I can announce a new Sueetie Release. Version 3.3 is available in the Sueetie Marketplace, with full Atomo Development Solution and Gummy Bear Web releases. A Version 3.3 Upgrade Package for v3.2 Users is also available.
The biggest new feature of 3.3 to me is true multiple blogs with BlogEngine.NET 2.5 and the Sueetie framework multi-blog integration updates. Also major in v3.3 is a Gallery Server Pro upgrade and Multi-Role Access to the Sueetie Administration with role-based Administration view and access capabilities. Here’s a more complete list of the Sueetie v3.3 Updates.
- BlogEngine.NET 2.5 and Multiple Blogs! – Sueetie now running BlogEngine.NET 2.5 with its new multiple blog feature. The Sueetie Framework has been updated to be fully integrated with multiple blogs in theming, blog ownership, activity tracking, etc.
- Sueetie Notifications – Community Activity now instantly displayed in a Popup Notification Window
- Calendar Event List View Controls – List View Controls that enable display of Calendar Events in list format any way you want it
- Multiple Calendar Event Types – New Sueetie Addon Pack Feature where calendar events can be viewed by site configurable event types
- Gallery Server Pro 2.5 Upgrade – Sueetie now Media Super-charged with Gallery Server Pro Version 2.5
- Multi-Role Access to Sueetie Administration – Sueetie Administrative tasks can now be distributed among multiple roles, with each role have its own access to the Sueetie Administration areas and functions
- Ajax Control Toolkit Free! – All functions that used the Ajax Control Toolkit have been rewritten to use much more light-weight jQuery alternatives
- Blog Thumbnail Album Path Option – New option to retrieve blog thumbnails by direct album path string rather than album and child album(s)
- Full jQuery support for Media List View Control – Media List View Control enhanced to support jQuery and plugins like Lightboxes
- Blog Thumbnail Gallery Image Retrieval Expansion – In the v3.2 release, Gallery Server Pro images retrieved for blog post thumbnails were limited to single tier Parent-Child album set. Now media from all child albums regardless of child level retrieved
- Dedicated Contact Page – No longer using the BlogEngine.NET Contact form as the community contact form, but a dedicated contact page at http://oursite/contact.aspx
I hope you enjoy this Summertime release of Sueetie Version 3.3.