One of Sueetie’s Gold Star users discovered some hard-coded text in the codebehind of the Sueetie Login page. I thought we were localization complete on the membership pages like login, forget password, and so forth, but apparently not. With this weekend (and final) Miniature Release 188.8.131.52 for Sueetie Version 2.0 I’m confident all membership pages are now localized. The Miniature Release v184.108.40.206 is available in the Sueetie Marketplace.
Non-English communities may have to swap out HTML on utility email like password retrieval, but we’ll save email localization of utility emails for another 2.x release. Like I said in a Sueetie Forums thread, if non-English users want to find any non-localized content I may have missed and provide me with the updates and resource file strings I will happily add them to the codebase.
As with prior Miniatures, the full Gummy Bear Web Package has been updated, but Atomo has not. The v220.127.116.11 Miniature is for Gummy Bear users who downloaded Gummy Bear v2.0 before November 15, 2010 and all Atomo Developers. Updated source is in the Miniature.
We’ll call this final Sueetie Version 2.0 Miniature the Member Localization Release. Here is an image of the update.
Here is a list of the updates as listed on the download page.
- Login failed message localized
- Calendar Updated/Created message returned from WCF Service localized
- Subject of password retrieval email message localized
- Forgot Username form page elements and email subject localized
- User Account items of old (non-YAF) form localized
- Page title of old (non-YAF) User Profile page localized
- ASPNET Default password retrieval messages updates localized
- Aggregate blogs page sidebar content and list area titles localized